"Court Appointed Child Abuser" 1243 SW Topeka Blvd.,Suite B, Topeka Kansas 66617 PH:(785)266-8664 HOME: Jill Dykes Female 2801 SW Plass Ave Topeka, Kansas 66611 show full address Household: Chris Dykes (785) 354-1006 Faith_Full_@hotmail.com

7.29.2011

I am the Mother of Rikki Dombrowski. Sham in Shawnee County (Topeka, Kansas)


(a forward from Claudine Dombrowski)

Sham in Shawnee County (Topeka, Kansas)

I am the Mother of Rikki Dombrowski. I am denied any contact with her by a 8x Criminally Convicted Batterer HAL RICHARDSON. She lives in hell with the 'perp'. I did NOT abandon you Rikki, I want to be with you. Don't give up baby. I love you!-xoxo, mom

 

I Love you Rikki Dombrowski- my daughter. Don’t Give up baby!

Two years ago my mother died- Rikki's granny. Her father would NOT let Rikki go to funeral.

I made this video for three generations  that have and are enduring  abuse by Hal Richardson. With the help of the local CourtWhores, M. Jill Dykes, Rene M. Netherton, Judge David Debenham, Don and Jason Hoffman

Rikki’s father had me found in contempt for the video- Sentence: 30 days in jail and $1500.00 fine, for posting it on line so that Rikki could see it.

To this day I do not know if she ever has. They say- they will not let me see my child because they do not want her to know how abusive her father is- "that's not in her best interest'.-- insanity huh? Nope. Family Court in Topeka, Kansas

 

M. Jill Dykes GAL, Topeka, Kansas Free Blogspot Templates Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine | | Free Wordpress Templates. Cell Numbers Phone Tracking, Lyrics Song Chords © 2009